THE ELEARNING VIDEO AND ANIMATION PROCESS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Download our FREE guide. Take action right now to create eLearning Videos and Animation that inspire your learners
Most people think that eLearning video production is complex, or that it’s expensive to do.
Fortunately, it’s not about fancy tools or software. The eLearning animation process comes down to one thing: process.
If you have the right processes (and a little help from the right technology), you’ll design an eLearning video that gives learners what they need.
Why use videos for eLearning?
You need to keep your learners’ attention and you want to be proud of your course. There’s no better way to get results than with video training. When you create eLearning videos paired with animation and a microlearning format, you’ll see:
- Learner engagement. People check out of classroom training, but they love video courses.
- Improved retention. Learners retain 83% more information with video courses.
- Consistency. eLearning videos give learners a consistent experience
You owe it to your learners and your organization to maximize the efficiency of your course. eLearning video and animation is the answer.
I need eLearning videos, but how do I make them happen?
Great question! You know what you need, but maybe you aren’t sure how to execute the eLearning video process.
We’re here to help you get started.
Ninja Tropic created the FREE guide, “eLearning Animation And Microlearning Video Best Practices” to solve this problem.
Our video experts share their knowledge in this step-by-step playbook where you’ll learn:
- The business case for eLearning video.
- Budgeting for video.
- The eLearning animation process.
- How to write an eLearning script.
- How to storyboard like a professional.
- Choosing the right animation style for your course.
- Filming live-action video on a shoestring budget.
- The ins and outs of hiring an animator, including where to find them and how to work with them.
Ninja Tropic will also show you how to avoid common pitfalls, keep your project on budget (and on time), and how to keep the eLearning Animation process as simple as possible.
Use this free resource as a startup guide to plan, execute, and leverage best practices to make the most of your eLearning experience.
Need more than a guide?
We get it. If you’re in a bind and aren’t sure where to go from here, chat with a Ninja. Schedule your o-strings-attached, pitch-free brainstorming call to chat about your game plan